Collection at a glance:
We know that to create change, we need to work together. That’s why we started Parachute Vision Zero.
In Canada, Vision Zero road safety initiatives are emerging from coast to coast. This is a turning point for road safety in Canada and Parachute has responded to stakeholder needs to create Parachute Vision Zero, a network that brings key players together across sectors, shares current knowledge and best practices, draws attention and access to the importance of data and evidence, and provides access to valuable resources to build capacity. The resources here are for network members, and others, to use in their work.
To learn when new resources are added, and to connect to other road safety professionals in Canada, sign up to join the network. You’ll receive Word on the Street, our quarterly e-newsletter, and learn about new resources, opportunities and developments in the Vision Zero space.
Latest resources: June 2023
- Webinar recording: Good roads for all: Moving the needle on road safety
- Webinar recording: Global road safety actions 2023: What you need to know
- Infographic: Safe Mobility infographic series
- Case study: Road to Wellness: A case study on equitable solutions for improving air quality through the lens of road safety and transportation
- Podcast series: Change for Good Roads
- Report: The Child Active-Transportation Safety and the Environment (CHASE) Research Program
See more about these resources, and road traffic safety news, in our June issue of our Word on the Street newsletter. (To receive the newsletter directly, sign up to become a member of the Parachute Vision Zero network.)